Offering Grade-A Industrial Cables and Wires, widely used in Automotive Industry.
About Us We, Harness Cable Connector Pvt. Ltd., are an eminent Manufacturer, Exporter and Supplier of High-Grade Cables, which are extensively used in Elevators, Home appliances, Automotive Sector, Construction & Power Equipment. Started with a ray of hope, the company has now grown to fullest, operating from three different plants in Mumbai, Pune and Rudrapur (Uttarakhand). The products such as Battery cable Assemblies, Wiring Harness, Lead Wires and High Tension Cord Assemblies are manufactured using high-end raw material, and holds optimal productive worth in terms of design, finish, resistance power, efficiency and longevity. The company is the first to launch Dual Color Cables and Fusebox Wiring Harness, which sets the living example of the company's quest for innovation and exclusivity. Established way back in the year, 1973, we have been continuing the hard work, facing all the market challenges with result bound solutions. As an ISO 9001 : 2008 certified organization, we carry the business as per prevailing market trends, following all the technical guidelines of international quality standards. The ladder to Success
- 1973 Ã¢ÃÃ It all begun with the production of Wiring Harness for Mahindra & Mahindra Tractors and Trucks at a small factory in Mumbai.
- 1979 Ã¢ÃÃ Seeing the increasing demand, a new factory was set up at SIDCO, Chennai to serve clients from the Southern region of India.
- 1980 Ã¢ÃÃ From this year, we started manufacturing PVC Cables
- 1983 Ã¢ÃÃ A whole new factory was established in Turbhe, Mumbai, and we started supplying to Maruti Udyog Ltd., for Maruti Vans & Cars.
- 1985 Ã¢ÃÃ In this year, a new factory was built at Swastik House, Deonar , Mumbai.
- 1989 Ã¢ÃÃ In order to serve customers from Norther region, a Liasion Office was formed at Gurgaon
- 1998 Ã¢ÃÃ The company found its new name, Harness Cable Connector Pvt. Ltd., which was earlier, Harness Cable Corporation
- 1999 Ã¢ÃÃ Started manufacturing and supplying Lead Antimony casted battery terminals to John Deere Tractors
- 2003 Ã¢ÃÃ Became an ISO 9001 Certified Company
- 2007 Ã¢ÃÃ Two new units were started in Pune.
- 2010 Ã¢ÃÃ A new unit was established in Rudrapur.
- 2012 Ã¢ÃÃ Two units were merged at a single place in Kesnand, Pune, and from thereon marched forward for growth and expansion